The life of praise and beyond

It has been a while since I blogged - about 5 years to be precise. My praises to God have not ceased. It just continued in different ways and different forms. I am still counting the ways He loves me. Thanksgiving and praising God has been my lifeline in difficult places. It has been a habit and a lifestyle. Something happens when we turn our eyes upward to the God of heaven & praise Him for what He has done. Would you like to journey with me in praising God in the midst of an ever grumbling world? What are you praising God and thanking Him for today? How often we take the simplest of things for granted?




Father I praise you for:
#Your enduring love
#Your mercies new every morning
#Your living Word

Father thank you for:
#being able to teach myself crochet via youtube
#a blocked nose and heavy head, helps me to appreciate good health when I have it
#adorable puppy
#every breath I take - sustained by an amazing God
#an imperfect loving family

Praise befits the upright. Psalm 33:1
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus 1 Thess 5:18



Need help to start your journaling journey check out this post
Why Journaling? Christian journaling for Spiritual growth
and Prayer Collage


We are deeply grateful by CS
Quote from Valley of visionPrayer Collage

Comments

Popular Posts