Reboot your PRAYER life {part1}

Is your prayer life stalling and in need of a reboot?
Does your prayer life consist of simply asking?
My prayer life use to be dry and seemingly on repeat. It was lifeless and pretty much focused on my life, my family, my needs and what God can do for me.
What if our prayer life should consists more than that?
More than just NEEDS?

Prayer is the enlarging of the soul. Prayer is getting to know the God of the universe. Prayer is intimacy. PRAISE then is the vehicle that enables us to turn our eyes away from self, upward. Our eyes don't look to ourselves but to the God who loves us.

Lord, you are my God;
I will exalt you and praise your name,
for in perfect faithfulness
you have done wonderful things,
things planned long ago. Isaiah 25:1

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord. Psalm 150:6

Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Psalm 103:1

Asking is not wrong but have you considered PRAISE?
Is PRAISE an intentional part of your prayer life or do you rush through to asking? Why not take some time today to praise Him? Focus on who He is.
Don't know where to start?
Subscribe to my emails and receive this printable 10 ways to Praise God to kick start your prayers with PRAISE.

In faith, offer up your praises, not just your petitions.



Father I praise you for
#Your steadfast unending love
# In You there is peace, grace and mercy
# Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds

Father thank you for
#creative spaces
#my journal to chronicle my faith journey
#coughing fits, achy body and snotty nose {weakness is a reminder I'm in need of more grace}

Check out my previous post Why journaling? Christian journaling for spiritual growth
and Prayer Collage







Comments

Popular Posts