Prayer Collages for the soul





Today was a perfect day to sit and relax in His presence {Queen's birthday weekend}.
 I haven't done one of these pages for a while.

These pages represent the tablet of my heart. As I write them, I imagine the Holy Spirit inscribing these prayers, like in Jeremiah 31:33 "This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people."





 The beautiful words are taken from the Bible and Valley of Vision.

~Lord, give me more likeness of thee
Engage me to live for thee
Enlarge my soul to contain fullness of holiness

~My soul longs for communion with Thee

~May thy fear be my awe, thy triumphs my joy

~O Lord, length of days does not profit me except the days are passed in thy presence, in thy service, to thy glory

~ I bless thee that great sin draws out great GRACE

~Incline my heart to your testimonies and not to selfish gain Psalm 119:36

~For in you there is fountain of life,  in your light we see light Psalm 36:9

~O taste and see that the Lord is good Psalm 34:8




Father I praise you for
~Your love beyond compare
~there is fullness of Joy in your presence
~ there is none like you in all the earth

Heavenly Father thank you for
~beauty and purpose even in pain
~forgiveness in Jesus
~I am yours and you are mine

What are you praising and thanking God today?










Why journaling
How to scrapbook Prayer collage

Comments

Popular Posts