Day 331 My Simple Praise

How priceless is your unfailing love!
Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings. Ps 36:7

Father I praise You for Your unfailing love is priceless and I take refuge in the shadow of Your wings.

~Praise Moment~
Father thank You for
~#2312 husband helping a friend with computer problems
~#2313 chatting and having a coffee with a dear friend
~#2314 provision for swimming lessons
~#2315 a gift before 9 am - time with my precious Lord
~#2316 a gift before noon - pancakes for breakfast
~#2317 a gift after dark - all is quiet when children are asleep to give me respite

#daughter's journal
Grant me as Christ walked,
to live in the newness of his life,
the life of love,
the life of faith,
the life of holiness

~Valley of Vision~

Comments

Popular Posts